4 Chicken Drumsticks.
3 cloves Garlic. (Finely chopped)
4 - 5 Green chilies. (Finely chopped)
1 inch Ginger. (Finely chopped)
1 1/2 tsp Red chili powder.
1 1/2 tsp Garam Masala powder.
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder. • 3 tsp Coriander powder.
2 tsp Tandoori Masala.
2 - 3 pinch Black pepper powder.
1 tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter).
1 tbsp Lemon juice.
1 cup Oil. (For frying)
Salt. (As per taste) .
1.To each drumstick make 3 to 4 small but deep cuts with a knife at various places. (For stuffing the masala)
2. Now, grind Green chilies, Garlic and Ginger into a paste.
3. Add chili powder, Garam masala, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, coriander powder, tandoori masala, ghee, lemon juice and salt to the chili-garlic-ginger paste and mix it thoroughly. Add a tsp of water to it if the mixture is too thick. Mix it thoroughly to form a smooth mixture (Chicken Masala).
4. Take each drumstick and stuff it and coat it generously with the Chicken Masala.
5. Once all the drumsticks are generously coated and stuffed, leave them aside for a couple of hours to marinate.
6. Once marinated, heat oil in the frying pan. (On a medium-high flame)
7. Once the oil is nicely heated, add each drumstick to it and allow it to fry. (On a medium-high flame)
8. Fry the drumsticks till they turn golden brown and a black crust of chicken masala is formed on SOME of its sides. (Too much of frying will turn the chicken masala into a black crust. Black crust on SOME of its sides will add more taste to the fried drumsticks but can also be scrubbed away, as per choice)
9. Remove them on a Kitchen paper or a tissue paper to soak excess oil.
10. Serve hot accompanied with some cold beverage.