Chicken - 1 kg
Onion - 5
Tomato - 3
Green Chilly - 10
Garlic - 1 bulb 1 piece ginger
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Chilly powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - ½ tsp
Salt - As required
Oil - 1 desert spoon
Coriander leaves for garnishing.
1. Heat oil in a kadai or pan.
2. Add chopped onion, green chili and sauté until golden brown
3. Add ginger, garlic paste and sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Add coriander powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, Garam masala, salt and sauté well.
5. Add tomatoes and sauté until tomatoes are half done and gravy 7.
6. Add chicken pieces and little water and mix well.
7. Cook for 15-20 minutes on low flame.
8. Garnish with Coriander leaves.