Chicken 1 kg
Onion (Cut lengthwise) 1 cup
Garlic (chopped)1 tbsp
Ginger (chopped)1 tbsp
1st milk 1 cup
2nd milk 2 cup
Vinegar 2 tbsp
Garlic cloves 6
Oil 2 tbsp
Salt As required
Pepper powder 1 tablespoon
Green chilly (slit in half) 6
Curry leaves 1 stem
1. Wash and clean the chicken pieces.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut in small pieces.
3. Heat oil in a pan; add onion, garlic, ginger and green chili and sauté well.
4. Add cardamom, clove, and cinnamon and sauté.
5. Add pepper powder and curry leaves and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
6. Now add the chicken pieces, salt and vinegar and mix thoroughly.
7. Add the 2nd milk and cook.
8. When the chicken pieces are half done, add the potatoes, mix well and cook.
9. When chicken and potatoes pieces are done, add the 1st milk.
10. When it begins to boil, remove from fire.