Chicken ½ kg
Small onions 4
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Pepper powder 3 tbsp
Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
Fennel seeds 2 pinches
CardaCinnamon stick ¼”
Salt to taste
Ghee or oil
Make a paste of:
Coconut grated ¾ cup
Pepper corns 2 tbsp
Garlic cloves 6 nos.
Ginger ¼ “mom 1 crushed
1. Heat little oil; put cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and fennel seeds.
2. After few seconds, add chicken pieces with all the powders and ground paste.
3. Cook this with enough water and salt.
4. When chicken is done, reduce water on a low flame.
5. Heat a frying pan, pour little ghee or oil as per your preference.
6. Sauté small chopped onions and curry leaves.
7. When onions turn translucent, add cooked chicken.
8. Stir slowly until the water evaporates and chicken is brown and dry.
9. Mix with coriander leaves, remove from fire.