Chicken - 1 kg
Garlic - 2 tbsp
Ginger - 100 gm
Ajinomoto - 1/2 tsp
Onions - 300 gm
Vinegar - 1 tbsp
Chili powder - 1 tbsp
Orange-red color - 1/4 tsp
Soya sauce - 1 tbsp
Lemon juice - 1 lime
Tomato sauce - 1 tbsp
Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt - As reqd.
Oil - 1 1/2 cup oil
Salad and coriander leaves for garnishing.
1. Cut the chicken and marinate it with lemon juice, soya sauce, coloring and salt for 2 hrs.
2. Grind together ginger, garlic and onions and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Fry the marinated chicken pieces till golden brown and keep aside.
5. Reheat oil.
6. Add ground paste and fry till fragrant.
7. Add chili powder, ajinomoto, vinegar, pepper powder and tomato sauce.
8. Add salt and chicken and stir till chicken pieces are well coated with the gravy and allow it to cook.
9.Garnish with salad and coriander leaves and serve.