Andhra Coconut Chicken Fingers
Coconut Cream - 3 cups
Pineapple Juice - 1 litre
Chicken Breasts - 1 1/2 kgs, boneless and skinless, cut into strips
Salt - 1 tblsp + 2 tsp
White Pepper - 2 tblsp
Eggs - 6, well beaten
Maida - 3 cups
Paprika - 1/4 cup
Oil to fry
Grated Coconut - 2 cups (optional)
1. Combine the coconut cream, pineapple juice, 2 tsp salt and 1 tblsp pepper in a bowl.
2. Add the chicken strips and cover.
3. Keep the bowl in a fridge for 12 hours or overnight.
4. Gradually mix the flour, paprika, salt and pepper with the beaten eggs.
5. Beat until smooth.
6. Dip the chicken strips into the egg batter and then into the grated coconut.
7. Deep fry in a pan till golden brown.
8. Remove and drain excess oil.
9. Serve hot.