Chicken - 1 kg
Lemon - 1 no
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Chilly powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Onion - 1 no
Tomato - 2 nos.
Green chilies - As reqd.
Salt - As reqd.
Sugar - A pinch
Food color (Red) - A pinch
Curd - 3 tsp
Oil - 4 tsp
Coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Clean the chicken well and cut it into medium pieces.
2. Marinate the chicken with all the above ingredients (except oil) for 2 hrs.
3. Heat oil in a pan or a kadai.
4. Add all the ingredients and fry it on high flame for 5 mins.
5. Simmer it and let it cook for 30 mins.
6. Once the chicken is cooked well, switch off the flame.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves
8. Serve with rice or roti.